Download Your Free Ring Sizer
We are always looking for innovative way's to make life easier and have created our very own, digital ring sizer which you can now download for free.
Rings can be a tough purchase both for yourself or as a gift because size is important and ring sizer's are pretty unaccessible right.
How to download and use your free ring sizer
- Click the The Image above or here to download our free ring sizer
- Print the ring sizer
- Once it's printed, measure the outer box and ensure that it measures 160mm x 45mm
- Cut out the free ring sizer and make a slit where shown
- Push the end through the slit and slip it over your finger
- Adjust your ring sizer so it site comfortably around your finger
- Check that you can remove your ring sizer over your knuckle without difficulty
- Read off the letter indicated by the arrow and that is your size
Our free version of our ring sizer lists your size alphabetically which is familiar to all of our UK Designers.
Some designers may list ring size options in numbers, traditionally on the US ring sizer chart guide.
To make life even easier, below is a our ring size converter;
International Ring Sizer Chart Guide
If you need any help determining your ring size or or you simple need a bit more help with understanding how our ring sizer works, feel free to hit the live chat button on the bottom right hand side or hit the Get In Touch button at the bottom of the page.