Large Baron Sterling Silver Necklace
This luxurious and exquisite necklace in sterling silver is an exclusive range of fine jewellery designed by Hendrikka Waage and inspired by elements of the history of her native Iceland. It is inspired by an elaborate carafe that has been handed down through many generations of the Waage family. The carafe was once owned by the mysterious entrepreneur and musician Baron Charles Francois Xavier Gauldree Boilleau, who lived in Iceland at the turn of the 1800´s.
The intricate lattice detailing exudes an air of mystery with a defined elegance.
Wear yours solo or layered with similar pieces from this collection.
- Material: Sterling silver - Rhodium plated
- Presented in a beautiful designer-stamped box. All our packaging is recycled.
- Keep your sterling silver jewellery clean with a soft polishing cloth. Store your jewellery in individual fabric lined boxes or pouches, taking care not to drop or scratch.
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Chain size: 38-46cm/15-16"-18" adjustable sterling silver chain
- Charm size: 3.7cm