Pattern Maxi Ring
About The Designer
The feminine and strong Pattern Maxi Ring from EKRIA Exclusive is perfect for any occasion and style. Wear it and go through your day as the strong and sexy woman that you are because easy-to-wear Pattern Maxi Ring will effortlessly light up your style.
Adjustable one size
Dimensions: 6,0*1,1*0,1 cm
Rose gold Colour is elegantly feminine.
White gold Colour is timelessly elegant.
Yellow gold Colour is timelessly glamorous.
Product details and Care
1 micron gold plated Sterling silver
The black shadow on the image is a reflection on the shiny finish caused by photography and does not correspond to a feature on the jewelry. To help preserve your EKRIA pieces in their original condition:
- avoid contact with chemicals such as perfume, hand or face cream and household chemical products. The particles in these products may cause irreversible damage to gold and silver.
- avoid friction by sliding your pendant on its chain or wearing several rings on one finger.
We aim to dispatch your item the next working day but due to the handmade nature of our jewellery, it can take up to 15 days to be dispatched.
Free Worldwide Shipping
We are always looking for innovative way's to make life easier and have created our very own, digital ring sizer which you can now download for free.
Rings can be a tough purchase both for yourself or as a gift because size is important and ring sizer's are pretty unaccessible right.
How to download and use your free ring sizer
- Click the The Image above or here to download our free ring sizer
- Print the ring sizer
- Once it's printed, measure the outer box and ensure that it measures 160mm x 45mm
- Cut out the free ring sizer and make a slit where shown
- Push the end through the slit and slip it over your finger
- Adjust your ring sizer so it site comfortably around your finger
- Check that you can remove your ring sizer over your knuckle without difficulty
- Read off the letter indicated by the arrow and that is your size
Our free version of our ring sizer lists your size alphabetically which is familiar to all of our UK Designers.
Some designers may list ring size options in numbers, traditionally on the US ring sizer chart guide.
To make life even easier, below is a our ring size converter;
International Ring Sizer Chart Guide
If you need any help determining your ring size or or you simple need a bit more help with understanding how our ring sizer works, feel free to hit the live chat button on the bottom right hand side or hit the Get In Touch button at the bottom of the page.
When you shop with The Pommier, you are purchasing directly from the independent designer who creates your product but with additional support from our team and technology.
When ordering, please read the designers shipping time frames as they will vary from designer and product.
On each product page in the description there will be a section that says Delivery, here you will get a better idea of when your order will be dispatched.
Descriptions will also have the location of the designer and where the item will be shipped from.
At the bottom of the description there is a green "Contact Designer" button. Use this feature to contact the designer if you have questions about delivery times or the product itself prior to ordering.
Note: If you are purchasing from a designer outside of your own country, you may be liable for import taxes. The country of the designer will be listed in the product description.
When your items have been dispatched, you will receive an automatic email from our system allowing you to track the order directly on our website. We also provide the customer service number for the shipping company handling your order in case you have questions whilst they are delivering your item.
We hope you will always be happy with every purchase you make, however, we understand people change their mind from time to time so if you wish to cancel, exchange or get a refund for an order here's what to do:
- Visit the product page of the item(s) you would like to return or exchange
- At the bottom of the product description, click on the "Contact Designer" button.
- Write your request including your order number.
- Click submit.
Our designers are prompted to respond within 24 hours of a business day and will provide you with their returns address but if you have any trouble at all you can contact The Pommier for additional support at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our designers offer a 14 day, no questions asked returns or exchange policy.
Returns must be:
- Sent back in perfect unworn/unused condition within 14 days of receipt
- With original package content
- Shipped via a Trackable Carrier directly to the designers address
Please Note: We are unable to offer a refund for items that have been tailored for you such as bespoke orders, personalised items and earrings due to health issues.
The Pommier currently do not offer free returns.
Purchases made directly in store are non-refundable but can be exchanged for items from the same designer within 14 days of your purchase.
When exchanging an item in store, please bring your receipt or order number with you.